Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

FOTD- Vintage Romance

Sleek's Vintage Romance palette has already been out there for quite a while now. This palette contains 12 gorgeous warm colours, such as gold and bronze, but also some purple based eyeshadows. I couldn't keep my eyes of it when I finally received it in the mail last year! I already had a lot of use out of this palette, but for some reasons (new purchases and so) I never reached for it anymore, until I came across a look with a few gorgeous colours yesterday, that matched the colours in Vintage Romance perfectly. It made my heart warm up again and I decided to reach for this very romantic palette again.



If you are curious for more pictures of the look, click on read more!

Today, the colours I went for, are the beautiful gold colour in the palette, called 'Meet in Madrid' and the purple colours 'Marry in Monte Carlo' and 'Honeymoon in Hollywood'




I always need to be careful with purple colours, sometimes they look like someone punched me in my eye, and to be honest, that was not the look I went for today. For me this is a quite wearable look, but if you are someone who only wears browns and other neutral colours, the purple might not be your taste.



Face
L'Oréal true match foundation in Rose Ivory
Catrice Camouflage cream  010 Ivory
Cheeks
Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Sleek Blush Antique
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
Eyes
Essence I<3Stage eyeshadowbase
Sleek Vintage Romance Palette
Catrice Liquid Liner in 010 Don't Leave Me!
Essence I<3Extreme Crazy volume mascara
Essence frame 4fame 05 natural effect lashes
Bourjois Khol& Contour in Ultra Black
Catrice Eyebrow set
Catrice Lash/Brow designer
Lips
Bobbi Brown Slimline Lip Pencil in Natural
MAC Heroine

3 comments: