Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

FOTD- Hello Autumn!

It's Autumn again. The leaves are falling and the skies are turning grey. Autumn is THE perfect time to snuggle up in a blanket on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate milk with lots of whipped cream, or to go for a walk in the forest. With a coat on. Because it gets cold! I am already cold, so soft and warm socks are already found on my feet.

What also comes with Autumn is darker make up! Yes! Burgundy red lipsticks and soft smokey eyes, I love it. Today's face of the day has it all.


If you are curious for more pictures, keep on reading!



For this look, I used sleek's Ultra Matts V2 palette. The colours I reached for are Dune, a yellow fleshtone, Maple, a reddish brick colour, Flesh, a darker fleshtone, and Paper bag, a warmtoned dark brown.



I started with a thin line of eyepencil on my lashline, smudging it with a smudge brush, and then I kept adding Paper bag, a bit above Paper bag I added Maple, then Flesh and then Dune. I worked from dark to lightest. In my waterline I used a black eyepencil and I smugded it in the lower lashline.



Face
Catrice All Matt plus foundation in 010 light beige
Maybelline Instant anti-age Eraser eye
Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 ivory
Cheeks
Sleek contour kit Light
Sleek blush Antique
MAC mineralize skinfinish Lightscapade
Eyes
Essence I<3Stage eyeshadow base
Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette
Bourjois Khol&Contour in Ultra Black
Essence I<3Extreme Crazy volume mascara
Catrice eyebrow set
Catrice Lash/Brow designer
Lips
Bobbi Brown Slimline lippencil in Natural
MAC Dark Side

6 comments: