Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Make up haul

Sometimes things happen. Things like shopping. It's not a secret I sometimes like a bit of hardcore shop untill you drop. So a few days ago I went to Utrecht and decided I could treat myself with some stuff that was already on my wishlist for some amount of time. I went at the MAC store and I now have an even longer wishlist than the wishlist I came in with. What can I say? Shit happens, especially when you love lipstick (and make up in general!)

So if you want to take a look at my newest purchases keep on reading! There will be some reviews about some products, and things that will be featured in FOTD's







So this is my platform of new babies. I will go through them one by one.

MAC lippencil in Nightmoth 
I am a lover of dark lips but they are hard to wear. It takes a lot of work to be sure the lipstick is applied well and you have to keep checking if it stays good on your lips through the day. We don't want someone to ask 'Girl, what is happening on your lips?' A good lippencil helps with that! I was very curious for Nightmoth and when I googled it, I fell in love with the colour and the many colours I can combine this lippencil with!

MAC lipstick in Cyber 
Dark lipstick is love, dark lipstick is life. Do I need to repeat myself? Cyber is a beautiful deep purple lipstick, which pairs amazing with Nightmoth. I will certainly use it for an upcoming FOTD!

MAC lipstick in Viva Glam Rihanna 2
When Viva Glam Rihanna 2 came out, I think everyone asked themselves 'MAC and Rihanna, were you both drunk when you developed this colour?' The colour is very hard to wear and honestly, when I saw the promotion pictures I thought 'Wow, this is never going to look good on me'
When I walked past the counter, I couldn't resist trying it on, needless to say, I fell in love with it.
I'll insert an Instagram picture of me wearing Viva Glam Rihanna 2


I'll definitely make a FOTD on how I pair this lipstick with eye make up or combined with a lipliner like Nightmoth.

NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Ahhhh a classic. I remember when I was 13 and watching make up tutorials on Youtube and hear everyone say 'and as a base to make the colours appear more vibrant I use NYX jumbo pencil in Milk'. Now after many years I finally own one myself.  I'll have a lot of use out this eye crayon because I LOVE using colours and it's a good thing to make them appear even more vibrant! (Hello combination Urban Decay Electric Palette and Jumbo pencil Milk)

NYX powder Blush in Taupe  
Also a classic! Although this is called a blush, most people use this product for contouring. It's the perfect cool-toned contour product for fair-skinned people. As one of those peope, I should at least try it! Sometimes I find my contour bronzers a bit too warm toned for me, so I'm very curious what Taupe will do for enhancing my cheekbones!

NYX concealer wand in Porcelain
I already own the green concealer wand. I don't use it very often but I am very happy with the texture of it, so I decided to give the normal version a try.

and last but definitely not least:

Anastasia beverly hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
I like eyebrows. They give so much dimension to your face and they make or break your whole facial expression. Give them a bit of love! I wanted to do this with trying the Anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade. I heard a lot of good stuff about this product and I like a medium to strong eyebrow game. I think the dipbrow and I will have a long and happy love affair together.

So these were all my make up products! Keep your eyes open for reviews of some products, and if you would like to see a look featuring any of those products, let me know in the comments below and I'll see what I can do!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment