Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Some Halloween insta pictures

October has started, and shops have started to sell all kinds of holiday stuff already, christmas decoration, christmas lights and St. Nicholas stuff. All those things are celebrated in December. October is confused and is tricked into thinking it is December already. But before you can put up all your christmaslights in the christmastree, there is another holiday that is often forgotten here in The Netherlands.. Halloween!

For me, Halloween is make up walhalla. I can do lots of scary but still creative things. Up until now I've made some Halloween inspired make up looks, and I captured them on an Instagram picture. If you are curious keep on reading!





The first look I made was this one:

I used kryolan black watercolour face paint, red eyepencil, red and deep purple lipstick, with a lot of vaseline and deep red lipgloss.

For this look I used NYX taupe, Kryolan black watercolour facepaint, Villan, Thunder and Maple from the Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette, and some clear lipgloss.

For this one I used Villan and Thunder from the Sleek Ultra MattsV2, Kryolan black watercolour facepaint, clear lipgloss and Grimas water make up pure in 507, 603 and 301

This is what I made so far.. I'm still not sure what I will make for the Halloween party I have the 31th of October. Also I'm very sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while, I have been very busy with school and work.

Bye x 

No comments:

Post a Comment