Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Long time, no see!

Oh oh oh, last blogpost was 14 October.. BAD SANDRA! 

I owe you an apology for my absence the last month. I have been extraordinary busy. I work 3 days in the week from 8 to 5, when I get home, because of the wintertime, I don't have good lights to take pictures anymore. The days I don't have to work, I am busy with school work or going to school. 

#terriblebloggermoment 

I hope to put some articles up in the next few weeks. My plans for the remaining days of the year are very exciting! I will work (of course) I will go to the hairdresser and the best thing: In December I will leave these borders and fly to Italy again. I will stay there one week and become a happy person at Sephora and Kiko ♥ 

Dear people who read this, you will have more blogposts coming up. Again, I am very sorry for my absence. 

Ciao!
Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment