Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

My last few weeks in Insta-land

Instagram: A social media network which allows people to share their pictures, or post a short video, put filters over them and caption them. I LOVE IT. The day I made my Instagram account, I became addicted to it. My Instagram account found his life 43 weeks ago and since then I have posted 243 pictures. Oops. My account is private and I will keep it that way. Maybe if this blog becomes a bit of a success, I will make an open one.

Although my account is private, I have no problems with sharing some of the pictures here! Since it is a long time ago from my last ''beauty and lifestyle'' related post, I will show you the last weeks of my life in Instagram pictures!





I went to a halloween party as wolf slaughter riding hood. Not with exactly this make up but with huge claw marks across my face. I don't have a good picture of that because the party was at a bar and bars equals bad lights.

I love history. Every hour of the day every minute of the day.

Here I was toying around with my MAC lipliner Nightmoth and MAC Cyber. On my eyes I wear Sleek Circus palette and Sleek Sunset Palette. I really love the look of those colours, especially on my blue eyes.

Wintertime? Check. Fairylights? No but I have lanterns and pumpkinlanterns, which also make a quite cosy corner.

Happy Halloween! The pumpkins in the gardening centre were so lovely. I love autumn colours!

Muchos amore for the Zara. This blouse is why. Owls are such beautiful birds, and crazy owls are even better!

I am a huge fan of The Lord of The Rings trilogy. I watch one of the three (sometimes ALL three) movies almost every week, when I have a free evening, I curl up in a blanket, make myself a cup of vanilla tea, and off to Middle Earth I am!

Something I tried.. I wanted to do something inspired on the mask of Phantom of the Opera, but I didn't want to leave it a blank mask. I decided I could use some patterns and glitter. Due to time shortage and lack of pattern inspiration it didn't exactly turned out as I wanted, but I love ''the mask'' itself.

One does not simply live without chocolate, one does not simply go eat in a restaurant without ordering a Dame Blanche as dessert.

So these pictures were a short recap of my life between work and school! Maybe I'll do these sometimes. Let me know what you think of that idea hmkay?
See you next time!

Ciao!
Sandra

Credits for the someecards banner of this post go to the instagram account @sarcasm_only 

No comments:

Post a Comment