Pages

Monday 24 November 2014

FOTD - Electric Carribean

A while ago, in september, I was at Sephora in Milan. Of course I couldn't resist checking the Urban Decay shelf and I fell in love with what I saw there. My attention was drawn to something else than the Naked palettes, instead in the shelf was a beautiful colour-splashed palette displayed. I am talking about the Urban Decay Electric Palette. I took this baby home with me and it has been well loved ever since. Today I  made a look with this palette!

P.s. I apologise in advance. Me and my camera had a little fight going on and most of the pictures are not perfectly clean and a bit blurry 



Oh oh Electric Palette, how I love you. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is SO good! 





In the inner corner I used the lightest shade in the palette called 'Thrash'. Next to Thrash I added a bit of 'Freak' the bright green colour, and then I used Fringe in the outer corners. Over Fringe I lightly swept 'Gonzo' the brightest blue I have ever seen. In the crease I used NYX jumbo pencil in Black Bean and to set the pencil and to smoke it out a bit more I used the black eyeshadow from the Sleek Sunset palette. 


Face
Catrice All Matt plus foundation in 010 light beige
Maybelline Instant anti-age Eraser eye
Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 ivory
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
Cheeks
NYX Blush in Taupe 
Sleek Blush in Pomegranate
MAC mineralize skinfinish Lightscapade
Eyes
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Milk
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Black Bean
Urban Decay Electric Palette 
Bourjois Sparkling eyeliner 35 Bleu étincelant 
Essence liquid ink matte eyeliner
Essence I<3Extreme Crazy volume mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
Catrice Lash/Brow designer
Lips
NYX Lip pencil in Mauve 
Rimmel Apocalyps in Celestial

No comments:

Post a Comment