Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

Italian Sephora and Kiko Haul

Sephora and Kiko. Two shops which are hard to reach for dutch people. Sephora dissapeared from the Netherlands a few years ago and Kiko was nowhere to be found in the Netherlands until recently the first shop was opened. Unfortunately this shop is quite some distance away from me. A week ago I went to Italy and visited both Sephora and Kiko. Here is what I bought in the Sephora and Kiko!

It's haulin' time!

Bron: Pinterest: louisetaylordrawings.blogspot.com




Kiko Glamorous eyepencil 411 &403
A beautiful dark green eyepencil, a colour I didn't own yet. I heard good stories about the eyepencils of Kiko and decided to grab some. Also nr.403, a dark rusty red colour, is added to my stash

Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highligher 100
I only own powder highlighters, a cream highligher seemed like a good addition to my stash. How I was right! This highligher is beautiful and I regret not buying the other one!

Kiko Infinity Eyeshadows Click System 208 &258
I love bright colours, I had to take these two with me and I was amazed by their pigmentation. 208 is a matte red and 258 is a bright matte yellow. They are part of the eyeshadows in the Click System, which means you can click them in a palette.



Too Faced Melted Lipstick Melted Ruby
A liquid lipstick in a bright red colour. Not that I don't own lipsticks like these, but I like to try new things. The smell of the lipstick is amazing and it has a foam applicator. I prefer to apply with a lippencil though. I will definitely pick up more of these in different shades when I have the chance!

NARS blush Sin
I never really understood the hype around NARS. I never really craved for the famous orgasm blush, or really wanted to get my hands on the bronzer Laguna or the Highlighter Albatross. I swatched a few of these blushes last time I was in Italy in September. This time my eyes fell on this beautiful dark rose with a hint of purple kinda blush. I couldn't resist. I understand the hype now. Thanks

Benefit They're Real! Mascara 
Talking about hyped up products and brands.. They're Real mascara was all over the internet, as is the most recent product in the They're Real! catagory. I'm talking about the Push-up Eyeliner. But since I'm a bit of a slowpoke and have read very diverse reviews about the Eyeliner, and not all of them were very positive, I decided to pick up the mascara.

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes 
Another one of those products I had in my hands a million times, but never bought it. Oh well, I planned on buying it in September in Milan, but didn't find a Sephora that sold Too Faced. I cursed myself that I didn't bought it in Venice. This time I decided to not make the same mistake and buy it right way. I will not confirm nor deny that the names had a big part in buying this palette. '

Urban Decay Vice 3 palette 
The mother of palettes I bought. I was checking the Urban Decay shelf when I was approached by a saleswoman from the Sephora. She told me they had a few of the Vice 3 palettes left and if I was maybe interested. Ehh yes. Yes I am. How much does it cost? Ok I take it.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought, I definitely enjoyed buying it haha!
Bye!
Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment