Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

In love with ginger // FOTD

For today's face of the day I decided to pick up a lipstick featured in my spring beauty picks. I went for a naturel eyelook with a neon eyeliner paired with it.


If you want to see more of this springish look keep on reading!





For the eyeshadows I used the Too faced Naturel eyes palette in the shades 'Heaven' 'Nudie' and 'Sexpresso' ( I love the names of the Too Faced palettes!) I also used 'Downfall' from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette.


For eyeliner I mixed mehron mixing liquid with Essence pigment 'WOW it's orange!'



Products I used:
Face
Catrice all matt plus
MAC studio fix plus foundation Maybelline Instant anti-age Eraser eye
Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 ivory
Cheeks
NYX blush in Taupe 
NARS Sin
Rimmel Natural Bronzer  in 021 Sun Light 
MAC lightscapade
Eyes
Too Faced Natural eyes
Urban Decay vice 3
Essence Pigment 'WOW it's orange!'
Benefit they're real mascara
Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow pomade in Medium Brown
Lips
Rimmel In love with Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment