Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

L'Oréal Cameleon 601 // Review

When I walk into the drugstore, I always cross paths with the make up section. I wouldn't be myself if I didn't stop and swatch some of the things that caught my attention. One of the things that caught my attention this time was an eyeshadow from L'Oréal. Normally I don't check L'Oréal eyeshadows or whatsoever. But this time the big red sticker on the eyeshadows lured me into their lair. 50% off!


If you're interested in this eyeshadow I'd suggest you keep on reading!




The packaging is pretty L'Oréal-esk. A simple rounded square little box with a golden edge. The middle part of the box is see-through and has in golden letters L'Oréal paris on it.
It is an easy eyeshadow to toss into your make up bag,


The eyeshadow has a beautiful pattern. I really think this adds a bit of extra ''dimension'' to the eyeshadow. I think it's more beautiful than just flat eyeshadow. Definitely an advantage!


The colour payoff is not really opaque. It is more of an iridescent finish to it, which makes it really suitable to use over other colours


The shadow has a bit of a purple/greenish sheen to it. I am a bit dissapointed because of the lack of opacity and if you're looking for a shadow with more pigmentation I would recommend picking up another shadow. If you're looking for a 'topcoat' this is a perfect shadow.

I am definitely going to toss this cameleon into my make up bag and use it as a topcoat over other shadows.

Have you already picked up one of the L'Oréal Cameleon eyeshadows? What do you think of them?
Let me know in the comments below!

Bye!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment