Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Kryolan Ultra Foundation Palette // Review

Everyone in the world is different. You divide yourself in a huge amout of things from your neighbour, your classmate, the politicians living in other countries and people in other continents. One of the things that divides (and sometimes unites) us, is your skincolour. There is a lot of variety in skintones and skincolours. Of course, when you're doing your make up, you need to match your foundation to your skincolour and skintone.

Today I have a review of the Kryolan Ultra Foundation Palette. I keep this palette in my make up kit, because I have to match different people with different skintones. If you're interested in this, keep on reading!





The packaging of the palette is really simple, but I don't care. It has a good quality and that is what I'm looking for in a palette that's going to be dragged around in my make up suitcase. Also it's really easy to clean. It's a really firm palette but it is the kind of material that will dent if you drop it.



The inside contains 12 detachable pans with different shades of foundation. The detachable pans are really convenient when a foundation shade runs out, you can order a new refill on the kryolan site!


I bought the yellow toned palette, there is also a palette filled with 12 pink toned foundations. The names of the shades are written on the middle of the palette, which may cause confusion since you can switch the pans.


The foundations have caps on them to protect them, but as you can see, I have already been dumb and some of the caps are smothered in foundation. I've also used some colours from the palette on other people already, so excuse the ''used'' photographs 

The texture of these foundations are really good. It is cream foundation, which enables you to work light with it, but also to build it up to heavy coverage. Because of the creamy texture you need to set this foundation with powder otherwise it will settle in the fine lines. 


With the wide variety of shades there is endless possibility, I mix foundation in order to get the right shade. It sometimes happens that someone matches 1 shade perfectly but usually that's not the case. 



I would recommand this palette if you need to do make up on a lot of people, it is really convenient. Because it is a palette I don't have to run around with 12 bottles of liquid foundation. 
I doubt if someone who does make up only on themselves would benefit from this, but maybe this got you interested in kryolan foundations or kryolan in general! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this review. What foundation do you like to use? Let me know in the comments below! 

Bye! 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment