Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

LASplash lipcouture and liptint // Review

A while ago I heard about LASplash cosmetics. Especially the matte liquid lipsticks are enormously populair. The colours are amazing and the lasting power seems incredible. I had to try this out myself! I ordered 4 colours and if you are curious to see these 4 unusual lipstick shades in action, keep on reading!



The packaging of the liquid lipsticks is really pretty. The lipcouture lipsticks have a golden cap and golden letters. The little bottle is see through so you can actually see the colour that's inside and I think that's a huge plus.

The smitten liptint cap is metallic pink and has pink letters. I think it makes the packaging look a bit cheap, but then again, most of the time I only care about the product itself.


The names of the shades are at the bottom of the bottle. I got Ghoulish, Vindictive, Bellatrix and Nagini. Again I think they are totally hitting the nail on the head with the names. Love, love and more love.

The forumla of these lipsticks is amazing, they dry completely matte. Once they are on the lips, they will not come off. I tried removing the swatches with water, it didn't work and they didn't even smear. I tried it with normal make up wipes, also didn't work. I needed an oil-based make up remover to remove the swatches on my arm and the colour on my lips.


Ghoulish is a brown greyish colour. Very pretty colour but also a colour that's hard to pull off. This colour can wash you out and make you look very dead. That's not exaclty what we are aiming for.
(Unless you are, I mean, I don't judge, you can wear whatever you want!)

Vindictive is a greyish blue colour. I love this colour so much! It reminds me of meltcosmetics spacecake lipstick! This is a colour you have to love and if it's not your thing you'll probably never wear it.

Bellatrix is a blueish purple colour. On the lips it looks almost dark navy. Very pretty and fun colour. If you rub over Bellatrix once it's completely dried tiny darkblue and dark pink glitters will appear.

Nagini is a dark green and I love it so much! It applies a bit streaky and don't squeeze your lips together after you put this on because it will be even more streaky. If you don't squeeze the colour will dry even


Ghoulish on the lips


Vindictive on the lips


Bellatrix on the lips


Nagini on the lips

Excuse my grumpy face the pictures, I had been going to school all day and I had a bit of a headache haha.

The lipsticks feel nice on the lips, at first I felt them but after a while you don't feel them anymore. One thing you have to remind yourself of is that these lipsticks are UNFORGIVING if you have chapped or dry lips. The smell of the lipsticks is a bit chemical, but does not linger on the lips.

I am super happy with this lipsticks and I will definitely order some more in the future. The staying power of them is amazing, the colours are amazing, I have to say for a brand based pretty much at the other side of the world the shipping was pretty quick (I think around 2 weeks)

I hope you enjoyed reading this review and let me know in the comments what your favourite colour is!
Bye!
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment