Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

Get to know me! // Tag

Maybe you've already clicked on the 'about' page here in the banner, maybe you don't, I don't know! You can read a short description of me and why I started this blog but I thought it was time to make a proper introduction of myself since you've read some of my blogposts (I hope... if not, hi! I'm the one doing them) or maybe you've even left a comment (thank you <3) Anyway you've seen my face a couple of times here and you will continue to see my face a lot more. If that bothers you, why are you still here?...

This is the get to know me tag! The title kinda gives it away..



So let's jump right into the first question shall we?

Year of birth?
I was born in 1995, the 21st of February. That makes me 20 years old.

What's your height?
I have absolutely no clue. Somewhere around 1.65m

What was the first tought to cross your mind this morning?
'Fuuuck I don't want to get out of bed so early.... wait.. I don't have to work. Ahh I can sleep, the world is mercyful.'

Where are you at the moment?
On a chair in the livingroom.

Describe yourself, short but accurate? 
A daydreamer with the world inside my head

Single or relationship?
Single, Very very single.

Guy-/Girlcrush?
Heath Ledger without any doubt.

& Legolas

What would you want at this moment?
Easy access to the persons I love and I want to be close with but I can't because they are scattered all over the world. On a shorter note: Gimme teleport.

What's your goal in life?
To be happy sounds so cliché but it is the truth, In the end it's about the journey so I would say take life as it comes and adjust my sails if I am not happy and I can change it.

What are you afraid of?
Can I have 10 hours of your time please? I am a sissy! I'm scared of spiders, bees, wasps (bumblebees are ok but don't come close please) I am a claustrophobic, and being surrounded by people and feeling endangered and suffocated can cause hyperventilation. I am scared of rollercoasters and horrormovies (Usually that's the purpose but I don't like being scared so no horrormovies for me)

Do you have a drivers licence?
Yes I have a drivers licence for almost a year and I have my own car

Nailpolish or lipstick?
Despite the fact I own over a 100 nailpolishes (no joke!) I say lipsticks!

What is your favourite season?
Summer.


Do you want to get married someday?
I don't know. If I have a relationship and we're both content by living together without getting married and it's all good and flowers and happiness the way it is? why would I get married then? And if we would feel like it would be the right step for us, why not?

Are you a healthy freak?
No. haha

What is your haircolour / lenght?
My haircolour at the moment is white/grey and is half long. Not short and not long. but as you can see on the picture above, my hair has had many many colours. Also half blue.

What clothing/ make up item is high on your wishlist at the moment?
LAsplashcosmetics lipsticks, Too faced (semi sweet) chocolate bar. Clothing I don't really know. Some nice jumpers and more summer stuff I guess..

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have my ears pierced since I was very young but I rarely wear earrings. I have 1 tattoo on my back, from shoulder to shoulder and it are two lines taken from a song of my favourite band.

Do you wear glasses?
Yes I wear glasses to read.

What is your perfect pizza?
Every pizza is perfect <3 as long as it is soaked. and. drenched. in. mozzarella.

What is your favourite thing to eat/drink?
Italian is my all time favourite food. Favourite thing to drink is water!

What is your favourite perfume?
'Nina' By Nina Ricci and 'Si' by Giorgio Armani

What is the last thing you bought?
MAC lipstick Lavender Jade from the Bao Bao Wan collection. I ordered it around an hour ago!

What did you do at 8:00 this morning?
I was sleeping. Sweet sweet sleep

What is your favourite icecream?
SWIRLS!

Are you a heavy sleeper or do you always wake up early?
I freaking love my bed. I struggle a lot with waking up early


What are your plans for 2015?
Graduate for my make up artist degree, travel, work this summer, have a lot of fun. I'll see what the future brings.

With how many pillows do you sleep?
One. But there are 4 more in my bed

Are you a morning or an evening person? 
In this case I doubt if I'm a person at all haha! I am definitely not a morning person (See a few questions above) but in the evening I get very tired and want to go to bed. Let's state I am a bed person. and if that isn't possible, then I am an afternoon person.

Do you have a strict planning or pure chaos?
Pure chaos. I have a planner and I really need to write things down or I will forget it.

What do you really want to see at this moment?
Spring with some really nice temperatures and the sun

What do you expect you've reached in 10 years?
I don't know. I have a couple of dreams but I'll see what happens. Whatever floats my boat.

Who do you miss at this moment?
My best friend which I haven't seen in over 7 months since he's 4 hours back in time on another continent. Also I miss a lot my friends in Italy. Italy in general.

What's your favourite body part?
I kinda like my eyes. Yes, My eyes.

Are you shy?
Depends. I find it really difficult to approach people because I'm always afraid to be treated badly. I don't like making phonecalls or contacting people, but when I eventually do it, it's always less terrefying than I imagined it to be! But if you know me, the word shame is not something that occurs in my dictionary.

Do you have an accent?
I have a dialect from my town. People from above in The Netherlands always assume I come from Belgium. In fact I live close to the borders with Belgium, but there is a huge difference between Dutch and Belgian.

Do you have brothers/sisters?
I have a brother who's 4 years older than me.

What does your avarage day look like?
Doing household stuff, blogging a bit. If it's a monday I go to school. In the weekends I go to work.


Wow that were a lot of questions. I hope I covered it all a bit for you! If you would like to know another thing ask me in the comments down below!

Bye!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment