Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

March Favourites

I'm a bit shocked about how we're already at the end of the 3rd month of the year 2015. It seems like yesterday that I went around to wish my family a happy new year. But since we're really at the end of March, a post about my well loved products in March seemed appropriate. So if you're interested in seeing my March make up favourites, keep on reading!



Mehron metallic powders Silver & Gold
These two bottles contain an insane amount of amazing and beautiful pigment. They work really well and I can't get over how beautiful these are. They can be used on their own as a pigment, but mixed with a mixing liquid they transform in liquid silver&gold. 

Mehron Mixing Liquid
I tried to mix the metallic powders with water, but that didn't work out very well so I picked up the mehron mixing liquid as well. This is magic in a bottle and used together with the metallic powders, the results are just AMAZING. 


Kiko Radiant touch highlighter 100 
This is a beautiful champagne coloured cream highlighter. I picked it up last time december in a kiko store in Ferrara in Italy, when I used it back home I instanly regretted not picking up the pinkish-toned one. This highlighter is more than suitable for creating a good dewy skin!


Real Techniques expert face brush
Before this brush, I always used a Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge to apply my foundation. In february I picked this brush up and I almost didn't use my complexion sponge anymore! 


Urban Decay Basics Palette 
I have been really digging the naturel make up look lately so this palette is perfect for creating a soft but still defined eyelook. The colours are very pigmented and 5 out of 6 are matte which is a huge benefit! The highlighter venus is beautiful for inner corner highlights or highlighting under the brow. 


MAC Flat Out Fabulous 
This dark pink worked it's way into my heart. The colour is amazing, the finish is incredible. Flat out Fabulous is a Retro Matte, so it will probably stay on during an apocalyps, nuclear war, or a lunch. It's a bit drying on the lips and I sometimes add a little bit of lipbalm before applying, but this lowers the staying power of the lipstick, so I usually apply lipbalm after I took off the lipstick after a day. 

So these were my march favourites and I'm stoked to discover what April will bring me! What are your March favourites? Let me know in the comments!

Bye! 
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Die highlighter van Kiko klinkt echt goed! Leuke favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hij is heel fijn! Hij zit in mijn kit samen met de cool-toned rozige highlighter! Bedankt!

      Delete