Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

The grass is always greener // FOTD

Green. A colour I love. It's the colour of the grass, the colour of the leaves, the colour of nature. Unfortunately I am allergic to grass so sitting in the grass in summer with short pants and a tanktop is not something I get away with -at least, not without getting red and itchy skin. But green isn't only the colour of nature, today it is also the colour of my make up! Luckily I'm not allergic to this kind of green!


If you want to see more pictures of this quick make up look, read more!


A make up look like this is not the most hard one to achieve. Basically it's just a winged eyeliner with a very bold lip.


I used my face and body foundation on it's own today, and I'm not blown away by it. I much more prefer mixing it with another foundation for more coverage.



 I used a L'oreal super liner perfect slim. I bought it last summer and when I used it back then the colour payoff was waaaay more intense. I guess you have to store them upside down to make sure the product runs to the tip of the pencil (I store them laying down)


Products I used:
Face
MAC face and body foundation C1
Maybelline Instant anti-age Eraser eye
Catrice Camouflage Cream in 010 ivory
Cheeks
NYX blush in Taupe 
MAC blush in Desert Rose
Rimmel Natural Bronzer  in 021 Sun Light 
MAC lightscapade
Eyes
Kiko Radiant touch creamy highlighter 100
Urban Decay Naked Basics palette 'W.O.S'
L'Oreal super liner perfect slim in green
Benefit they're real mascara
Hema eyebrow pencil in 09
Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow pomade in Medium Brown
Lips
MAC lipmix Yellow & Blue 

Do you like to wear bold lips? Or do you prefer to go crazy on the eyes and keep the lips neutral?
Let me know in the comments!
Bye,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment