Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Spring beauty picks

It's official springtime and winter has gone. Daylight has a longer life and the weather starts to brighten. It's time to put the warm thick wintersweaters away and put on more lightweight jumpers instead. In my closet this yearly ritual hasn't occured yet, but I'm getting there! For my make up I do the same thing. I picked a couple products that are in my opinion, definitely spring-proof!





Urban Decay Vice 3 palette
I love this palette for it's diversity. The colours really stand the test of seasons. I really love the warm brown colours at the left side of the palette and don't even get me started on 'lucky' 


The Body Shop Body Butter, Pink Gapefruit
The smell of this is DIVINE. As you can see I already loved this body butter a lot, last year summer it was my go to body butter. I love the formula of the bodybutters, they are hydrating without being too heavy and they don't leave you feeling like a slippery snail. If this one runs out I'll have to buy a back up in the original big packaging because this is just a small one! 

MAC studio face and body foundation
Not only I love the warmer weather of spring, my skin also does. Through winter I tend to get a lot of redness and spots, but in spring and summer my skin gets calmer. This means I don't need  much coverage anymore so a lightweight foundation is really nice! Another reason is when it gets warmer I can't stand the feeling of heavy foundation on my skin anymore. 


NYX blush in Pinched
This light pink with tiny gold glitters blush provides you from a healthy colour on your cheeks. I love this blush for a fresh look. 


Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick 160 Rose passion 
A lipstick that's unfortunately not in the collection anymore. I picked it up with 50% discount and I'm very glad I did! It is a beautiful colour somewhere between red and pink and perfect for spring and summer. 

Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick 660 In love with ginger 
This lipstick is bright orange! I do not gravitate towards orange lipsticks a lot because I find them hard to combine but this spring I'm going to rock this colour! I love to have a lipstick that matches the weather. 


Left- NYX blush in Pinched
Middle- Rimmel 'In love with ginger'
Right- Rimmel 'Rose passion'


A non- beauty related spring pick are my headphones! Of course I wear them all year around but I think the colour suits this season the best. They are from Tiger and I bought them last december in Italy after my old ones spontaneously died while traveling with the train. 

I hope you liked to see what my spring picks are. Do you have any specific spring picks, or a bodylotion or perfume you pop out when the sun starts to shine? Let me know in the comments! 

Bye! 
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment